Decisions of the general assembly of the chamber of handicraft
in the direction of Fez Meknes
February 2017 course
Fez: Wednesday 24 Jumada I 1438
Corresponding to: 22 February 2017
- Review of the summary of the proceedings of the ordinary session of October 2016.
- See the literary report February 2017.
- Raised petitioner by the name of the chamber of handicraft in the region of Fez-Meknes to the governor:
- Governor of Fez-Meknes region.
- Regional workers in the region.
- Heads of urban groups in the region.
In the establishment of literal neighborhoods in various areas of the region;
- Informing the heads of urban groups on the issue of reducing the closure of shops of traditional manufacturers, as well as representation of the chamber in the committees responsible for the consideration of disputes related to the practice of traditional occupations within residential neighborhoods.
- The general assembly appreciates the quality policy system ISO 9001 version of 2015, in which the traditional chamber of industry in Fes-Meknes has been involved.
- Initial approval of the agreement for the creation of an international design center project with the cooperation of the chamber, the ministry of handicraft, social economy and solidarity and the Euro-Mediterranean university in Fez.
- A petition was submitted to governor of Fez-Meknes on the subject of the privatization of the renovated hotels in the old city of Fez for the benefit of the handicraft industry.
Access to the administrative account for 2016;