Career progression is a pattern of vocational training , developed under low 12.00 of June 2000, based on an applied composition of at least 80 per cent of its total duration and at least 10 per cent of that period in a general and technological setting at the vocational training centers . aims to :
- Ensure comprehensive geographical and sectoralcoverage .
- Contribute to improving the framing of the economic fabric of traditional industry contracting .
- Contribute to preserving the character of endangered industry .
Network of career centers :
the training is taught through a network of 58 training institutions , providing a capacity of 11,830 seats in pedagogy distributed over 40 artisanal and productive handicrafts .
- Minimum reading, writing, and arithmetic principles for qualifying training for a career progression certificate .
- Level of the sixth year of primary education, which is authorized to obtain the diploma of professional specialization .
- The level of the third year of preparatory secondary education, which is entitled to obtain the diploma of vocational qualification.
- That he has not been convicted of a felony or misdemeanor of a moral nature or is related to the injury of minors .
- Be at least 20 years old .
- To be assigned to a professional hierarchy, which will cost the framing of the trainees, unless he retains himself in that capacity.
- A place subject to professional tax unless exempted .
- Space and professional activities that respond to the required training .
- Occupational health and safety requirements. Professional progression is subject to a contract concluded between the receiving contractor and the trainee or his guardian, it is approved by the center for professional qualification . This contract sets forth the obligations of the parties to achieve the objectives envisaged in full respect for the provisions governing professional graduation .
Incentive measures benefiting the enterprise :
Conventional industry contractors receiving the graduated benefit from incentive measures granted by the state :
- The trainees are not subject to the NSSF system .
- Ensuring that trainees are insured against occupational accidents and occupational diseases.
- Conventional industry contractors benefit from state contribution to training.
Management of the professional graduation program :
Vocational training is provided by traditional chambers of industry within the framework of partnership agreements with the traditional industry and vocational training sectors.
The traditional chambers of industry supervise the financial management of the vocational training program, while the vocational training centers are responsible for pedagogic and educational management.
How to enroll in a career progression program :
if you are a young person who meets the above requirements and you wish to continue your training with a professional degree .
if you are one of the entrepreneurs working in the field of traditional art and productivity, and you are hoping to receive two gradations in the framework of training in the professional hierarchy .
you should go to the nearby industry room for your place of residence or place of work to obtain adequate information in the media cells that are placed in your reference to this end.